We're pleased to offer the first, truly configurable logic engine to exist within the Crestron Home platform!
CH Logic allows simple to complex logic to run directly on the Crestron Home processor. No standard Crestron co-processors are required to create truly customizable logic flows.
Please see our YouTube Channel for ideas and examples
The CH Logic Engine provides the following features:
- Custom Variables - These variables can be set from CH Sequences & Events or within Scripts in the Logic Engine. Event handlers are available in the Logic Engine to fire logic flows any time a variable changes
- 200 Custom Booleans
- 200 Custom Numbers
- 200 Custom Strings
- Lighting & Environmental - Complete control and feedback of all Lighting, Shading, Thermostats and Scenes within Crestron Home
- Set / Get any light level from a logic flow
- Get any light level from a logic flow
- Event Handler - perform logic flows based on a specific light's level change
- Set / Get any shade position from a logic flow
- Event Handler - perform logic flows based on a specific shade's position change
- Set / Get Mode
- Set / Get Set Point
- Set / Get Fan Mode
- Set / Get Scheduler State
- Get Current Room Temperature
- Event Handler - perform logic flows based on a specific thermostat's change
- Scenes (Lighting / Shading)
- Get / Recall Scene State
- Event Hander - perform logic flows based on a specific scene's state change
HTTP Listener / Requester
- Create HTTP GET & POST Requests (great for IoT devices)
- Make HTTP GET & POST request directly to the Crestron Home Processor to trigger logic flows (the possibilities are endless)
For more information, please refer to the help file available here (login to Crestron Drivers required).
While these drivers are viewable publicly, they are intended to be implemented by Crestron dealers within the Crestron Home platform. If you are an end-user without a dealer or if you're in need of programming assistance either implementing these drivers or the devices the drivers are written for, we would love to help. Please reach out to us via the "Contact Us" form at the top.